THIS FRIDAY (Feb. 18) is the deadline to register for the SWEP conference.
See the links to the conference information on this webpage.
There is still room available for students ($10) and environmental professionals ($55).
Professional Development Hours (PDH) are available for P.G. and P.E. licensees in Pennsylvania at no extra charge. You will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
Registration can be completed by sending the registration form and…
a check to:
PO Box 11666
Harrisburg, PA 17108-1666
via Pay Pal to account: email@example.com
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Sharon Hill (717) 787-6842 for registration and sponsorship information.
Due to the increased interest and attendance in our annual “Making Environmental Connections” conference, SWEP has added a new tool for the registration process, PayPal! This year, for your convenience, payment can be made via your Pay Pal account or credit card.
Create or log in to a PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com
- Select the “Send Money” tab
- In the To: field, use email@example.com
- Type in the total amount you owe
- Select Personal: Payment Owed
- You SHOULD add a note (i.e., what you are paying for, registration, sponsorship, membership dues, etc. and to whom the payment applies)
Registration Sponsor Membership Conference Agenda
Catch up on all the latest news and upcoming events for the SWEP Capital Chapter!
The SWEP Capital Chapter has some exciting events coming up, so look at your calendars! As the officers finalize dates and details, you will find updates right here, so check back often!
• November 17 – “Emerging Contaminants” Lunch & Learn; Presentation (PDF)
• December 9 – Holiday Social, HACC Midtown – Thursday December 9, 2010!
• March 3, 2011 – Making Environmental Connections Conference
Hi SWEP Members:
A spring Lunch and Learn will be held May 26 at the Linglestown Giant Food Store. Please save this date in order to attend a presentation about nutrition and Community Supported Agriculture. Space is limited and we will open the event for nonmembers as well. Watch for details soon about this interesting event.
Sharon Hill SWEP Capital Chapter Secretary