Registration for students and professionals for the Making Environmental Connections conference on Thursday, March 3 is now CLOSED. Thanks to all registrants. See you there!
THIS FRIDAY (Feb. 18) is the deadline to register for the SWEP conference.
See the links to the conference information on this webpage.
There is still room available for students ($10) and environmental professionals ($55).
Professional Development Hours (PDH) are available for P.G. and P.E. licensees in Pennsylvania at no extra charge. You will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
Registration can be completed by sending the registration form and…
a check to:
PO Box 11666
Harrisburg, PA 17108-1666
via Pay Pal to account: email@example.com
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Sharon Hill (717) 787-6842 for registration and sponsorship information.
Due to the increased interest and attendance in our annual “Making Environmental Connections” conference, SWEP has added a new tool for the registration process, PayPal! This year, for your convenience, payment can be made via your Pay Pal account or credit card.
Create or log in to a PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com
- Select the “Send Money” tab
- In the To: field, use email@example.com
- Type in the total amount you owe
- Select Personal: Payment Owed
- You SHOULD add a note (i.e., what you are paying for, registration, sponsorship, membership dues, etc. and to whom the payment applies)
Catch up on all the latest news and upcoming events for the SWEP Capital Chapter!
The SWEP Capital Chapter has some exciting events coming up, so look at your calendars! As the officers finalize dates and details, you will find updates right here, so check back often!
• December 9 – Holiday Social, HACC Midtown – Thursday December 9, 2010!
• March 3, 2011 – Making Environmental Connections Conference
- Angela Bransteitter, Chair
- Sara Blascovich, Vice Chair
- Sharon Hill, Secretary
- Beverly Reinhold, Treasurer
- Susan Weaver, Assistant Treasurer
- Diane Wilson, Co-chair Program
- Laura Cohen, Co-chair Program
- Heidi Biggs, Mentoring and Public Service Chair
- Lyn O’Hare, Newsletter/Website Chair
- Namita Sinha, Marketing and Public Relations Chair
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Kim Hummel, Director Emeritus
- Rhonda Manning, Director Emeritus
- Denise Brinley, Director Emeritus